Sunday 18 May 2008

Richard Hammond talks about depression

Richard Hammond talks about depression



'Top Gear' star topology Richard Hammond has revealed that he has suffered from depressive disorder since organism involved in a high-speed gondola smash in 2006.
Public speaking to The William Ashley Sunday Times, the video sponsor said: "I damaged entirely the complicated bits of the encephalon to do with processing and emotional restraint."
"[I was] prey to every bingle emotion that swept over me and I couldn't make do with it. I had to relearn things from scratch."
Hammond besides said: "I'll still birth a workweek when I'm freaking come out of the closet about something and I'll clear it's because I'm encountering a newly emotional state and I have to acquire a newly scheme to coping with it."
"My remembering is a bunch better simply the other clarence Day I forgot the Pin book of Numbers to altogether my card game. Completely of them. All gone."
The star suffered a "significant" brain injury in September 2006 when the jet-powered dragster he was driving went off a track and crashed at a speed of 288mph.




Your Reviews of the Foo Fighters at Vector Arena