Wednesday 7 May 2008

Vaughn speaks of connection with Aniston

Vaughn speaks of connection with Aniston



Doer Vince Vaughn has spoken about having a "genuine connection" with his ex-girlfriend Jennifer Aniston.
In an interview with Parade magazine, the 37-year-old worker said that he is still close to the former 'Friends' adept.
Vaughn said: "I receive such a great friendship with Jennifer. Rattling, I still lecture to her always. I have a real, genuine link with Jen. And I have a real appreciation of her. That continues to this day."
Speechmaking nigh media sake in his personal life, he said: "I incessantly attempt to keep my relationships silence and my work at the cutting edge."
"I haven't been soul to go and talk about those things, because that's non what I want to be known for."
He continued: "In regular lifespan, people date, and sometimes it deeds out, and sometimes it doesn't. We get to a greater extent attention because we're more known."




Rosana